What: The Fit Triathlete: Healthy Training for Endurance Athletes
Who: Panel of World Renowned Sports Medicine Physicians and Experts, Treatment Providers, Famous athletes — and Wilber Anderson, CEO of Miami Ironman
When: Tuesday, January 27, 2015, 6-8PM with many preconference live broadcasts on OrthoNOW.tv:
- Thursday, Jan 15, 8:00 PM: Denis Thompson, CEO ARPwave, LIVE; Click here for recording
- Tuesday, Jan 20, 4:00 PM: Ergodynamic demo LIVE; Click here for recording
- Tuesday, Jan 20, 9:00 PM: Dr. Larry Creswell, athletesheart.org, LIVE; Click here for recording
- Tuesday, Jan 20, 9:30 PM: Dr. Luiz Oronez-Solorio Neurosurgeon from Mexico, triathlete, LIVE; Click here for recording
- Wednesday, Jan 21, 8:00 PM : Wilber Anderson, Owner of IRONMAN 70.3 Miami & CEO of Miami Tri Events, LIVE; Click here for recording
- Monday, Jan 26, 3:00 PM: Heloise Peixoto, GM of the Miami Anatomical Research Center (MARC), Click here for recording.
- Tuesday, Jan 27, 6:00 PM: The Fit Triathlete Event, LIVE
Where: At the state-of-the-art MARC (Miami Anatomical Research Center) auditorium, 8850 Northwest 20th Street, Doral, FL 33172 — and LIVE on OrthoNOW.tv
How: Registration is now open! Attend in person or view broadcast LIVE via Google Hangouts, accessible on OrthoNOW.tv, and presented by OrthoNOW® as part of its First Annual Fitness Month. Coordinated by Dr. John Bennett of InternetMedicine.com.
- Educate athletes of all levels by examining smart training of world-class endurance athletes.
- Discuss injury prevention and cutting edge treatments for injuries.
- Treatment demonstrations free to attendees for ARPwave neurotherapy, Ergodynamic, and others.
- We will also raise money for Special Olympics by raffling a bike! Click here to buy a raffle ticket! You have a great chance to win!